Tuition and Fees
Schedule of Fees (Academic Year 2012-2013)
The amount of tuition and fees due are published during the enrolment period at the start of each semester.
The Law School reserves the right to suspend from all classes any student who fails to settle his accounts within the prescribed time. Furthermore, the student shall not be allowed to take any examination, and no transcript of records or credit earned will be released, until the indebtedness is paid in full.
In case of refunds on tuition payments, the Law School follows in essence the ruling of the Department of Education as embodied in the Manual of Information for Private Schools (1970 Edition), Section VII, Article 137, as follows:
- When a student registers in the Law School, it is understood that he or she is enrolling for the entire school year;
- A student may transfer or otherwise withdraw only by written notice to the Office of the Dean;
- A student who transfers or otherwise withdraws, in writing, before or after the beginning of classes and who has already paid the pertinent tuition and other school fees in full or for any length longer than one month may be charged ten percent (10%) of the total amount due for the term if he or she withdraws within the first week after the official start of classes; or twenty percent (20%) if within the second week of classes, regardless of whether or not he has actually attended classes;
- Such student shall not be entitled to any refund for school fees paid, and shall be liable in full for all the school fees not yet paid, (if he or she withdraws anytime after the second week from the official start of classes); and
- The basic fees paid by a student upon registration are always non-refundable if the student withdraws from the Law School.