Admission % Scholarship_requirements
For faster information, click on the FAQs
School Year 2014-2015
- Applicant should be a graduate of Bachelor’s degree and should have earned 18 units of English, 6 units of Mathematics, 18 units of Social Science and 3 units of Rizal course.
- The applicant must accomplish the application form online.
- He/she should pass the school’s entrance examination. For admission to the examination, the following must be submitted.
- photocopy of collegiate transcript or records showing compliance with eligibility requirements stated above. If graduation is not yet reflected, a certification of candidacy for graduation prior to entrance in the law course must be appended to transcript.
- 3 copies of I.D. picture, size 2″ x 2″ with red background
- payment of testing fee of PhP1,600.00
- He/she must submit two recommendations: one academic recommendation from the dean or faculty member of his/her school, and one recommendation from a reputable source.
- For submission of requirements, please see the DATE printed on your confirmation page. (The confirmation page to be printed after the completion of application online).
- Submit all requirements at the Dean’s Office, 3rd Floor Ateneo Professional School Building, #20 Rockwell Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati City, Philippines. Office hours are from Monday to Friday,1:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Ateneo de Manila Law School · #20 Rockwell Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati City, 1200 Philippines
Tel. no.: (632) 899-7691 to 96 ; 729-2000 loc. 2304, 2305 to 2307 · 12:00 NN - 9:00 PM (Monday - Friday) & 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM (Saturday)