Bar Review Program
PRE-BAR and PRE-WEEK REVIEW COURSE
for the 2014 BAR EXAMINATION
ENROLMENT DATE: Starts 11 February 2014 (Tuesday)
First come, First served
Enrollment Time: 1:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Monday to Friday
Lectures will be held in the Ateneo Professional Schools, Rockwell Center, Makati City at the APS Auditorium (Basement 1) and at the Veritas Room (Fourth Floor). Students enrolled in the Bar Review Program are also entitled to use the facilities of the APS Library which is located at Basement 1.
No special qualification or credential is required. However, the applicant must be willing to abide by the disciplinary rules and regulations of the school.
2 copies of I.D. picture of the applicant, size 1 x 1 with name printed at the back.
FEE: Pre-Bar and Pre-Week P25,953.00
This fee is payable in lump sum upon enrollment. No refund or transfer of tuition is granted for students who dropped out.
BAR REVIEW SCHEDULE:
Check the Ateneo Law School Website, law.ateneo.edu for Schedule updates.
Bar Review Program Rules and Regulations
1. The student is reminded of his/her agreement to abide by the rules and regulations of the Ateneo Law School.
2. The following may merit immediate dismissal; drunkenness, stealing, immorality, carrying of deadly weapons, contempt or repeated violation of rules. No refund of tuition is made upon dismissal of the above infraction.
3. Every student is required to wear/pin the official Bar Review Identification card before entering the APS building and to display said I.D. at all times within the building premises. A lost Identification card will be replaced upon payment of a fine of P500.00.
4. Recording of all bar lectures via cassette, cameras, mobile phones and other gadgets are not allowed.
5. All seats are on a first come, first served basis and no reservations are allowed. If all seats at the Auditorium are taken, Veritas Room in the fourth floor will be opened simultaneously for overflow of reviewees.
6. Smoking is strictly prohibited within the APS Building.
7. ALL REFRESHERS IN THE BAR REVIEW PROGRAM: As per Supreme Court instructions, all refreshers are required to have an Attendance Sheet for the entire duration of the BAR Review Program. No Attendance Certificate will be issued without the submission of the Attendance Sheet to the Law School Office. Refreshers are required to inform the Law Office of their Bar Status, obtain an Attendance Sheet and submit additional 1×1 ID picture before the start of the Bar Review Program.
8. Dress Code applies to all bar reviewees upon entrance at the APS Building and is enforced regardless of the intended designation within the building. Reviewees are not allowed to wear:
- Slippers (whether high heeled, with design or branded);
- Shorts above the knee; and
- Sleeveless tops.
1. The Librarian has full authority in the library, delegated to him/her by the School Administration.
2. Silence is expected at all times.
SEDFREY M. CANDELARIA